Global Coaching World
Are you aspiring to achieve professional excellence as a certified coach? If so, embark on an exciting new chapter in your life’s journey that promises to bring immense joy. As you may already know, international certification holds unparalleled significance on a global scale, serving as a catalyst for a prosperous career. Join our ranks and take the first step towards becoming a certified coach, playing a pivotal role in driving transformative change and empowering individuals to unlock their full potential.
8 Reasons Why Become A Coach
- Truly a rewarding and fulfilling mission and is the best way to teach people to be kind, helpful, and generous in supporting people to gain happiness and grow in their lives.
- Living skills needed in every aspect of our lives to succeed even more, whether for our growth or happiness for us and others.
- It can either be a permanent, part-time, or casual pursuit that we can apply to whoever, wherever, and whenever.
- Leaders with coaching skills are powerful people builders who can help grow talents to strengthen and expand their organization’s human capital pool.
- You can become a powerful communicator to bring big values when engaging with people.
- You can empower, inspire, and guide people toward a common goal through solid collaboration and partnership.
- You will gain exceptional success as they can win trust, connect, communicate, and get results from people easily.
- Lastly, isn’t this a time in our lives to start giving back to society and leaving behind a legacy through touching and making a difference in someone’s life?
Certified Associate Coach (CAC)
Student Contact Learning Hours (60 Hours)
- 3 Modules (48 Hours)
- Supervised Coaching Included
- 1 Group Sessions (8 Hours)
- Personalized Mentor Coaching Sessions (4 Hours)
Non-Student Contact Learning Hours (15 Hours)
- As a Coach: 10 Hours
- As a Coachee: 5 Hours
- Written (3 Hours)
- Oral (0.5 Hours)
- CPT (Coaching Power Tools) – The New Age Leadership Factor In Coaching
- ECT (Empowerment Coaching) – The Emotional Competency Factor In Coaching
- HPC (High-Performance Coaching) – The Architectural Factor In Coaching
- GMC1(Group Mentor Coaching 1) – The Practice Factor in Casual Coaching
- PMC (Personalized Mentor Coaching) – The elevator Factor in Casual Coaching
Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
Student Contact Learning Hours (120 Hours)
- 6 Modules (88 Hours)
- Supervised Coaching Included
- 2 Group Sessions (16 Hours)
- Personalized Mentor Coaching Sessions (8 Hours)
- 1 Group Coaching Practice Session (8 Hours)
- Module 1 to 4 (CPT + ECT + HPC + GMC1 + PMC)
- BPC (The Business Of Professional Coaching) – The Success Factor in Professional Coaching
- LEC (Life & Executive Coaching) – The ‘Professional’ Factor in Coaching
- BOC (Business & Organizational Coaching) – The ‘Professional’ Factor in Coaching
- GMC2 (Group Mentor Coaching 2) – The ‘Practice’ Factor In Professional Coaching
- PMC (Personalized Mentor Coaching) – The elevator Factor in Professional Coaching
- A must-have skill for every current and future leader, giving them a strong ability to develop talent to its full potential as a goal.
- Actually life skills are needed in every aspect of our lives to achieve greater success, be it growth and happiness for ourselves, our families, and others.
- Transformational agents who can help build a coaching culture for enthusiasm and high performance to achieve much better results.
- Charismatic leaders who can empower, inspire, and guide people toward solid collaboration and partnerships.
- Very rewarding and fulfilling mission, and perhaps the best form of charity that teaches you to be kind, helpful, and generous in supporting people to achieve happiness and grow in their lives.
- Provides an opportunity to leave a legacy by touching someone’s life and making a difference in them.
Incredible Benefits of ICF Certification
- Miss no lesson as we have many other ongoing classes you can attend.
- Brand yourself strongly as a Global Coach from Asia’s Leading Coaching School.
- Acquire solid skills in the most practical and structured way.
- Get exposure from various coaching opportunities to gain confidence and build your branding
- Gain your coaching hours very quickly for your ICF credentialing
- Gain fast hassle-free access to your ICF Global Coach status
- Get many invaluable coaching resources for FREE!
- Get lifelong coach-learning support during and after your coach-studies
- Get personal support from our Mentor to accelerate your acquisition of superior skills
Option 1: Full Plan
Attend all modules and sessions live virtually via Zoom.
Pick and choose the dates of your choice
Meet, learn and practice with your peers
Live interaction with facilitator to maximize learning
Option 2: Combo Plan
Attend half the modules live virtually via Zoom and half the modules CPT through self-study (supported by
recorded videos of past sessions):
- Self-study on selected modules with notes at your own paces
Pick and choose the dates of modules to attend live
Still meet, learn and practice with your peers
Taking place on 13-14 February 2024
- Nurleli Susetiyo PCC, CMC, MPM.
Dr Michael Heah, ICF MCC.
Option 1 – Full Plan
- CPT – Rp9.500.000
- CAC – Rp35.000.000
- CPC – Rp65.000.000
Option 2 – Combo Plan
- CPT – Rp4.500.000
- CAC – Rp27.500.000
- CPC – Rp45.000.000
Come on, register now!
- CAC Full Plan & Combo Plan
- CPC Full Plan & Combo Plan
- CPT Full Plan & Combo Plan
Get 5% Discount for early bird registration or group registration (> 2 pax)
Course tuition can be paid through wire transfer to the bank account below:
PT. QUALITY RESOURCES
SWIFT CODE: BBBAIDJA
For more info:
Contact: Zaimah (+62) 896-3176-6060