Global Coaching World
Hi great readers! Have you ever dreamed of becoming a professional coach with international certification? If yes, then here is a new chapter in your life journey that will give rise to an atmosphere of great joy! It is common knowledge that international certification provides unmatched recognition worldwide, opening the door to a successful career. Join us to become a professional coach and be part of real change and help people reach their full potential!
8 Reasons Why Become A Coach
- Coaching is truly a rewarding and fulfilling mission and is the best way to teach people to be kind, helpful, and generous in supporting people to gain happiness and grow in their lives.
- Coaching skills are living skills needed in every aspect of our lives to succeed even more, whether for our growth or happiness for us and others.
- It is a wonderful privilege to be a coach – as it can either be a permanent, part-time, or casual pursuit that we can apply to whoever, wherever, and whenever.
- Leaders with coaching skills are powerful people builders who can help grow talents to strengthen and expand their organization’s human capital pool.
- With coaching skills, you can become a powerful communicator to bring big values when engaging with people.
- Coaches are charismatic leaders who can empower, inspire, and guide people toward a common goal through solid collaboration and partnership.
- Any professional with coaching skills will gain exceptional success as they can win trust, connect, communicate, and get results from people easily.
- Lastly, isn’t this a time in our lives to start giving back to society and leaving behind a legacy through touching and making a difference in someone’s life?
Certified Associate Coach (CAC)
Student Contact Learning Hours (60 Hours)
- 3 Modules (48 Hours)
- Supervised Coaching Included
- 1 Group Sessions (8 Hours)
- Personalized Mentor Coaching Sessions (4 Hours)
Non-Student Contact Learning Hours (15 Hours)
- As a Coach: 10 Hours
- As a Coachee: 5 Hours
- Written (3 Hours)
- Oral (0.5 Hours)
- CPT (Coaching Power Tools) – The New Age Leadership Factor In Coaching
- ECT (Empowerment Coaching) – The Emotional Competency Factor In Coaching
- HPC (High-Performance Coaching) – The Architectural Factor In Coaching
- GMC1(Group Mentor Coaching 1) – The Practice Factor in Casual Coaching
- PMC (Personalized Mentor Coaching) – The elevator Factor in Casual Coaching
Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
Student Contact Learning Hours (120 Hours)
- 6 Modules (88 Hours)
- Supervised Coaching Included
- 2 Group Sessions (16 Hours)
- Personalized Mentor Coaching Sessions (8 Hours)
- 1 Group Coaching Practice Session (8 Hours)
- Module 1 to 4 (CPT + ECT + HPC + GMC1 + PMC)
- BPC (The Business Of Professional Coaching) – The Success Factor in Professional Coaching
- LEC (Life & Executive Coaching) – The ‘Professional’ Factor in Coaching
- BOC (Business & Organizational Coaching) – The ‘Professional’ Factor in Coaching
- GMC2 (Group Mentor Coaching 2) – The ‘Practice’ Factor In Professional Coaching
- PMC (Personalized Mentor Coaching) – The elevator Factor in Professional Coaching
- Coaching skills are a must-have skill for every current and future leader, giving them a strong ability to develop talent to its full potential as a goal.
- Coaching skills are actually life skills that are needed in every aspect of our lives to achieve greater success, be it growth and happiness for ourselves, our families, and others.
- The great thing about being a coach is that it can be a full-time, part-time, or casual endeavor that can work for anyone, anywhere, and at any time.
- Leaders with coaching skills are powerful people builders who can help build talent and develop high-performing people to strengthen and expand their organization’s human capital.
- Coaches are transformational agents who can help build a coaching culture for enthusiasm and high performance to achieve much better results.
- Coaches are charismatic leaders who can empower, inspire, and guide people toward solid collaboration and partnerships.
- Any professional with coaching skills will achieve tremendous success because they can win trust, connect, communicate, and attract people with ease.
- Coaching is a very rewarding and fulfilling mission, and perhaps the best form of charity that teaches you to be kind, helpful, and generous in supporting people to achieve happiness and grow in their lives.
- Coaching provides an opportunity to leave a legacy by touching someone’s life and making a difference in them.
Incredible Benefits in ICF Coach Certification
- Miss no lesson as we have many other ongoing classes you can attend
- Brand yourself strongly as a Global Coach from Asia’s Leading Coaching School
- Acquire solid skills in the most practical and structured way to coach in all coaching niches
- Get coaching exposure from various coaching opportunities to gain confidence and build your branding
- Gain your coaching hours very quickly for your ICF coach credentialing
- Gain fast hassle-free access to your ICF Global Coach status
- Get many invaluable coaching resources for FREE!
- Get lifelong coach-learning support during and after your coach-studies
- Get personal support from our Mentor Coaches to accelerate your acquisition of superior coaching skills
Option 1: Full Plan
Attend all modules and sessions live virtually via Zoom.
Pick and choose the dates of your choice
Meet, learn and practice with your peers
Live interaction with facilitator to maximize learning
Option 2: Combo Plan
Attend half the modules live virtually via Zoom and half the modules CPT through self-study (supported by
recorded videos of past sessions):
- Self-study on selected modules with notes at your own paces
Pick and choose the dates of modules to attend live
Still meet, learn and practice with your peers
Taking place on 13-14 February 2023
- Coach Nurleli Susetiyo PCC, CMC, MPM, founder of Quality Resources, a coach with ICF PCC credential
Dr Michael Heah, ICF MCC, a pioneer in professional coaching
Option 1 – Full Plan
- Coaching Power Tools (CPT) – Full Plan – Rp9.500.000
- Certified Associate Coach (CAC) – Full Plan – Rp35.000.000
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) – Full Plan – Rp65.000.000
Option 2 – Combo Plan
- Coaching Power Tools (CPT) – Combo Plan – Rp4.500.000
- Certified Associate Coach (CAC) – Combo Plan – Rp27.500.000
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) – Combo Plan – Rp45.000.00013
Come on, register now!
Join ICF ACTP accredited program from Award Winning Coaching School for direct route to ICF Professional Coach Credential:
- Certified Associate Coach (CAC)
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- Coaching Power Tools (CPT)
Program available in Full Plan (Full Class Learning) or Combo Plan (Self Learning & Class Learning)
Get 5% Discount for early bird registration or group registration (> 2 pax)
Course tuition can be paid through wire transfer to the bank account below:
PT. QUALITY RESOURCES
SWIFT CODE: BBBAIDJA
For more info:
Contact: Zaimah (+62) 896-3176-6060